maandag 19 september 2011

INFORMATION ZINEDINE ZIDANE





The best soccer player in the world, is what the most people say when they hear his name ZINEDINE ZIDANE.


A player with a high skills, ball ritm, controll. Everything what a top place need to have and more, ZINEDINE ZIDANE 


Information


Full name: Zinedine Yazid Zidane
Date of birth: 23 June 1972
Place of birth: Marseilles, France
Height: 1.85 m
Playing position: Playmaker
Last Club: Real Madrid


Zidane won the La Liga and the UEFA Champions League with Real Madrid, two Serie A league championships with Juventus, and an Intercontinental Cup, and a UEFA Super Cup each with both aforementioned sides. the only three-time FIFA World Player of the Year winner.He retired from professional football after the 2006 World Cup.

4 opmerkingen:

  1. I'd like to find out more? I'd want to find out
    more details.

    my web site - auto insurance estimates

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  2. Do you have a spam problem on this blog; I also am a blogger, and I was
    wondering your situation; many of us have created some nice practices and we are looking to trade techniques
    with others, be sure to shoot me an e-mail if interested.


    Also visit my web site: online meeting registration

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  3. hi!,I really like your writing very so much!

    percentage we keep in touch more approximately your post on AOL?
    I require a specialist on this house to solve my problem.

    Maybe that is you! Taking a look ahead to look you.

    Here is my page - Bench Craft Company advertising good for kids

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen